Edifice was the Prime Contractor for the Design | Build of the historic rehabilitation of the exterior of buildings 1156, 1157 and 1158 in a manner that is consistent with the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards and Guidelines for Rehabilitation. All of the buildings were constructed between 1929 and 1945 in the Colonial-Revival architectural style. The Army’s objective was to ensure that the exterior rehabilitation of these historic buildings has a 40-year useable design life. Basic scope items include building and systems design, a SHPO review, stone, masonry, wood, windows, metal, foundation and concrete repairs and replacement, painting and site improvements. Carpentry work was self-performed by Edifice Staff for this project.